Geospatial Geoscience Ltd. provides geospatial and geoscience information services for the Oil and Gas Industry.
Working with geoscientific and geospatial data the company hosts a unique set of skills and knowledge that helps to bridge the gap between geological and geospatial information and technology.
Please get in touch with your project.
Geospatial Geoscience will keep your data safe and secure, we will comply with data protection laws (see our commitments to GDPR below), we will not to sell your data, and we will comply with your legal rights to access and manage your data and to restrict data processing in line with your rights.
Geospatial Geoscience complies with the 6 principles set out in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which are.
- Data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- Data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; and
- Data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Who we are
We are Geospatial Geoscience Ltd. and you can contact us via the contact form on the homepage.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
How the Law protects you
The law says that we can only process your personal data if we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest, or
- When it is in your or another person’s vital interests, or
- To perform a task in the public interest, or
- When you consent to it.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. But even then, it must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you.
What to do if you are not satisfied with how we handle your personal data
If you are unhappy with how we are handling your personaldata, please contact us via the contact form on the homepage.
If you are not satisfied with our response you can contact the Information Commissioner using the link at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by telephone at 0303 123 1113